Friday, March 12, 2010


Neptune de Fortuna~ is the name of my spaceship, even though the name doesn't make sense in English. This spaceship is design as a drop ship. It carries the humans and transport them from capital ship to the planets they suppose to investigate and such. This is the 2nd smallest ship after Star Fighters model. The ship equipped with 4 rings of anti gravity which can only be use to maneuver after breaching the planet's atmosphere. The 4 booster on it's back support the speed and power to enter planet's atmosphere or travel in space using light speed.

E

3 comments:

  1. I saw you upload this to Assembla, it's a really interesting design. I like it a lot~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ar...are...are u being honest Bree-kun? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I am, haha. I really like the shape of the ship with the wings towards the front and boosters at the rear.

    Though a little bit of critique; I'm sure you didn't have much time to finish the sketch, so you probably didn't use guidelines. Your perspective is slighly off. I think it'd come out neater if you used some guides during the sketch stage. Mmm, you could also vary the density of the electricity streaks, to make it look more random rather than consistantly spaced. It seems a little bit strange because electricity behaves frenetically.

    ReplyDelete