Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SPEED

First ly I have to apologize to Ms. Bree Del Blueberry for such late post on our weekly task. Yes, I'm well aware that it's one week late with the Speed idea. Nevertheless I have finished the task in less than one hour of drawing time. For me personally, this has been the fastest drawing to finish ,therefore earn the title "speed". My original idea was to draw something more speedy like but oh well.. better to jave one bad art than to have nothing at all i say.

Here we are, Ambasaddor Varen from the Saurian Race. Despite he's fearsome appearance, Varen is gentle by nature and highly intelligence. My original idea was to draw him complete from head to toe. but i don't have the time and i will try to spent more time doing some more speed painting that could show more detail than this.


E

3 comments:

  1. nice character,
    I'm not sure you interpreted the theme "speed" in the same way as Bree, but its a good speed painting mr squash. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mr. Banana, I regret it if i Interpret Ms. Blueberry's theme wrongly. Perhaps, I have more time in teh future to draw something more "speedy".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blueberry? xD Hahaha. It's okay, there's no 'correct' interpretation of the themes. (right? right?!) Lol, he looks cute and smiley, I wouldn't mind having him as a bff. :D

    ReplyDelete